Just a reminder to everyone that we will have our June LUG meeting at 6:30pm on Thursday, June 12th. Directions: When you arrive at Rasmussen College take the elevator to the third floor then turn right and walk straight into the meeting room (Boardroom).
- Ogle County Linux Users Group – discuss the inaugural meeting and how things are looking going forward.
- TrueCrypt – discuss some of the recent issues that have arisen from changes around this fairly common multi-OS security tool.
- SpeedTest – discuss a convenient tool for determining your current Internet connection speed.
- Ubuntu 14.04 – Discussion of the new LTS release
- Tails – Discuss Pros/Cons associated with a live security release of Linux
- Linux News – Discuss the general Linux news items from the past month.
Hope to see you all there!