The January RRLug meeting had a record turn-out. Needless to say the boardroom was packed! We met at the usual time of 6:30pm in the Rasmussen College Boardroom. We had a few new faces in the crowd tonight. As usual we had several different presentations on the agenda.
- Antergos Linux – Sam Williams discussed this new distribution based on Arch Linux. We got to see how easy the installation process is compared to vanilla Arch.
- Top Tools – Sam Williams discussed some more performance tools that bear the name “Top”. There was a lot of general interest in these tools.
- Security Updates – Sam Williams discussed additional issues related to last months security project
- Linux News – the group discussed the current Linux news from the last month.
- Arduino – William Ruehl showed us a new Arduino display he had recently purchased. It looks like it will be really useful!
It was a great meeting and a nice way to start 2014!