Just a reminder to everyone that we will have our October LUG meeting at 6:30pm on Thursday, October 9th. Directions: When you arrive at Rasmussen College take the elevator to the third floor then turn right and walk straight into the meeting room (Boardroom).
- SpeedTest – discuss a convenient tool for determining your current Internet connection speed.
- Firefox Configuration Management Pt2 – Finish discussing the newest changes in Firefox that help safeguard your configuration and settings.
- Linux News – Discuss the general Linux news items from the past month.
- Raspberry Pi B+ – Peter HedLund is going to bring his new Raspberry Pi B+. If he gets a chance to work on it, he will also have a touchscreen display that will mount on the PI.
- Wubi installation – Peter Hedlund will also discuss the issues he had with his recent Wubi upgrade of Ubuntu.
- Linux Troubleshooting – Gary Melvin is going to bring a computer to the meeting to use in a discussion of troubleshooting techniques. The computer belongs to a friend and is dying after about an hour of disuse.
Hope to see you all there!