Just a reminder to everyone that we will have our August LUG meeting at 6:30pm on Thursday, August 14th. Directions: When you arrive at Rasmussen College take the elevator to the third floor then turn right and walk straight into the meeting room (Boardroom).
- SpeedTest – discuss a convenient tool for determining your current Internet connection speed.
- Firefox Configuration Management Pt2 – Finish discussing the newest changes in Firefox that help safeguard your configuration and settings.
- Linux News – Discuss the general Linux news items from the past month.
- Raspberry Pi B+ – Peter HedLund is going to bring his new Raspberry Pi B+. If he gets a chance to work on it, he will also have a touchscreen display that will mount on the PI.
- Wubi installation – Peter Hedlund will also discuss the issues he had with his recent Wubi upgrade of Ubuntu.
Hope to see you all there!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.