The March LUG meeting will be at 6:00pm on Thursday, March 10th. Directions: When you arrive at Rasmussen College take the elevator to the third floor then turn right and walk straight into the meeting room (Boardroom). This months agenda is as follows:
- Rockford MakerSpace Update – Sam Williams will provide an update of the first ever Rockford Makerspace meeting for those that didn’t have the opportunity to attend.
- Astro-Pi – Sam Williams will be doing some early demonstrations of his newly acquired Astro-Pi board for his Raspberry Pi 2.
- Tails (Pt2) – Sam Williams will continue demonstrating the Tails security distribution.
- MultiBootUsb (Pt2) – Sam Williams will complete his demonstration of a python based tool used to take a normal thumbdrive and make it into a device that will boot from 1 to X number of separate Linux Distributions. This is a handy tool particularly if you want to test or demo different Linux distributions.
- Linux News – Bring a Linux news from the last months and we can discuss it during tonight’s meeting.
Hope to see you all there!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.