March Virtual Meeting Link
Our March meeting will run from 6:00 – 10:00 pm on Thursday, March 10th. We use Jitsi Meet for our online meetings. (The Brave or Firefox browsers provide the best results):
- Happy 10th Birthday Raspberry Pi – its hard to believe its been 10 years since the release of the first Raspberry Pi model. Since that time we have had lots of fun experimenting with the groundbreaking little computer. Tonight we explore what it was intended to be and what it really became.
- Multipass – Sam Williams will demonstrate the Multipass application from Canonical and show why this is a reasonable virtualization solution for some use cases.
- Monthly Security Update – Hopefully we can hear what types of problems have been plaguing the security community during the last month.
- General Linux/FOSS Discussion – Feel free to bring any problems and general topics for some lively, informative discussion during our first hour. We will break at the end of the hour and if time permits will resume any further discussions after the presentations.
- Discuss Potential Meeting Topics – Lets discuss presentation topics for the upcoming 2022 and see if anyone has any interest or thoughts on possibly providing a presenation.
Looking forward to seeing you all online for the March meeting!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.