Starting with the March meeting on 03/08 Brad Coxhead will be conducting a series of lectures dealing with the Arduino platform.
The majority of the necessary parts can be purchased at Radio Shack, although I have provide the urls for many items from AdaFruit.
- Adriano Uno (https://www.adafruit.com/products/50) (You can use other Arduino models too )
- 220 Ohm Resistors
- 330 Ohm Resistors
- RGB LED Full Color RS 276-0028
- LED Multi-pack ( 10-12 pack $3.00 @ Radio Shack)
- Solderless Breadboard (https://www.adafruit.com/products/239) 830 tiepoint model will be the best
- Solderless Breadboard Jumpers (https://www.adafruit.com/products/153) or Connection Wire (22 gauge)
- USB A/B Cable (https://www.adafruit.com/products/62) mandatory for programming
- Pair of needle nose pliers.
- Multimeter (Harbor Freight has one for $5.00)